Phocus Law is a boutique firm here in Phoenix that specializes in handling the legal needs of small-to-medium-sized businesses and business owners in Arizona and around the country. We work across a wide array of industries but we have a particular love of and focus on the Arizona automotive industry. That’s because our founder, Mick McGirr, is a gearhead and active member of the Arizona automotive community. Through Mick’s sustained engagement with automotive shops we’ve developed a legal practice that is acutely aware of the issues and opportunities that folks in the automotive industry face, and how best to handle them.
We work with folks through the whole business lifecycle and beyond into estate planning and asset protection. We’re incredibly nimble so we can tailor our services to fit perfectly with each client’s needs, from a simple one-off question or task, to managing an entire project, transaction, or ongoing legal need. Below is an outline of our main practice areas.
• ENTITY FORMATION (LLCs, Corporations (C-Corps, S-Corps), Partnerships, Joint-Ventures, etc.)
• REAL ESTATE FINANCING, DEVELOPMENT, ACQUISITION, & LEASING
• CORPORATE M&A
• CONTRACT DRAFTING, REVIEW, & NEGOTIATION (We work with a wide range of commercial and personal contracts)
• BUYING & SELLING ASSETS
• COMPANY ACQUISITIONS, SALES & FOUNDER EXITS
• FUNDRAISING & INVESTMENTS
• REVOCABLE LIVING TRUSTS
• IRREVOCABLE & DYNASTY TRUSTS
• ALL ANCILLARY DOCUMENTS (POWERS OF ATTORNEY, HEALTHCARE, ETC.)
Whom to Contact
- Michele LeonelliAttorney at Law7600 N 16th StreetSuite 100Phoenix, AZ 85020Phone: (602) 457-2191